Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor
- Model: BP7S
- Classification: Internally powered, Type BF applied part, IPX0, No AP or APG, Continuous operation
- Wireless communication: Bluetooth V3.0+EDR Class 2 SPP
- Measuring method: Oscillometric, automatic inflation and measurement
- Machine size: 72mm × 74mm × 17.6mm ±5mm
- Cuff circumference: 5.3” - 8.7” (13.5cm - 22cm)
- Weight: 120g (±5g)
Power & Battery
- Power: DC:5.0V 1.0A
- Battery: 1*3.7V Li-ion400mAh
Range & Accuracy
- Cuff pressure range: 60-260mmHg
- Pressure accuracy: ±3mmHg
- Pulse rate range: 40 -180 beats/min, accuracy: ±5%
Operation & Storage
- Operating temperature: 5°C ~ 40°C (41°F ~ 104°F)
- Operating humidity: ≤90%
- Storage and transport temperature: -20°C ~ 55°C (-40°F ~ 131°F)
- Storage and transport humidity: ≤95%
- 1 Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor
- 1 Owner's Manual
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 1 Charging cable
- 1 Travel case
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why does the View Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor not start the measurement when I manually press the “START/STOP” button?
The battery level might be too low.
- Why does the Bluetooth connection fail?
Check the connection between the mobile device and the View Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on by pressing the “START/STOP” button for 3 seconds until the Bluetooth indicator starts flashing.
If you receive a connection error message or have trouble connecting to your View Blood Pressure Monitor with your compatible Android device, follow the steps below:
For Android device:
- Press the START/STOP button for 2 seconds; the Bluetooth indicator will start flashing.
- Enable Bluetooth on your Android device.
Pair the monitor by going to your device’s Bluetooth settings and selecting BP7Sxxxxxx to pair. This may take up to 30 seconds and the monitor’s Bluetooth indicator will light up when a connection has been established.