Wireless Smart Gluco-Monitoring System
- Model: BG5
- Wireless communication: Bluetooth 3.0
- Measuring method: Amperometric technology using glucose oxidase
- Single patient use for self-testing only
- Use only iHealth Test Strips
- Package includes meter, lancets, lancing device, and travel case
- Machine size: 3.8’’× 1.35’’× 0.75’’ (90mm × 34.5mm ×19mm)
Power & Battery
- Power: DDC 3.6V
Range & Accuracy
- Result range: 20 mg/dL ~600 mg/dL (1.1 mmol/L~33.3mmol/L)
- Blood source: Fresh capillary whole blood
- Blood volume: Min. 0.7 micro liter
Operation & Storage
- Operating temperature: 50 ° -104 ° F (10 ° C-40 ° C)
- Storage condition: (Meter and Test strips): 39.2° F~86° F (4° C~30° C), Humidity < 80% RH
- Storage condition (Meter): -4° F - 131° F (-20° C~55° C); Humidity<80%RH
- 1 Smart Glucose Meter
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 10 Lancets
- 1 Lancing device
- 1 Travel case
- 1 USB charging cable
iHealth Smart Gluco-monitoring System
iHealth Smart-Gluco Monitor Bundle
Everything you need to start!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the iHealth Wireless Smart Gluco-Monitoring System?
The iHealth Wireless Smart Gluco-Monitoring System is the innovative blood glucose monitoring system that connects with your mobile device through Bluetooth technology to help you test, track and manage your Blood Glucose levels. The iHealth system works with the free iHealth Gluco-Smart App that has personalized health tools to help you get the most out of your data and to better manage your health goal. Through the app, you can easily view glucose trends over time, set test and medication reminders, track test strip quantity and expiration information and share data with your healthcare provider.
- How accurate is the iHealth Wireless Smart Gluco-Monitoring System?
The iHealth Wireless Smart Gluco-Monitoring System is a FDA and CE approved device. It meets the rigorous accuracy standards set by the governing bodies in the USA and Europe. It meets the ISO 15197:2013 requirements, In vitro diagnostic test systems - Requirements for blood-glucose monitoring systems for self-testing in managing diabetes mellitus.
The standard requires that manufacturers of these systems provide even greater accuracy than the previous version. For detailed information, please visit http://www.iso.org/iso/home/news_index/news_archive/news.htm?refid=Ref1749
- Can measurements be taken without a mobile device?
Yes. After the meter is synced with your mobile device, you may use the meter when your mobile device is not available. The measurement data will be stored in the meter.
- How many offline measurements can be stored in the meter?
Up to 500 offline measurements can be stored in the meter.
- Can I use other brand test strips on the iHealth meter?
No, only iHealth brand test strips can be used for the meter.